Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Introduction

I've been on my path (elemental eclectic witch) for 40+ years.  As a elemental witch I work with the Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit. I follow an eclectic path. 

I was started on my path by my grandmother, Big Mama.  She was part Cheyenne and taught me to walk with nature.  She, also, taught me how to read tarot cards, using a regular deck of playing cards.  So basically, all my life I have been surrounded by magick and the elements.

Finding the path that was right for me took many years and twists and turns.  I still learn new things daily and I am enjoying this adventure called Life. 

I have been blessed with many teachers on this path and many wonderful brothers and sisters in the Craft to walk it with me. 

Lessons have come in many forms:  heart-wrenching to awe inspiring to the soft, gentle ones that effect us in many ways.

My family has been very supportive of my Spiritual path.  I have been married to my husband, Kevin, for 34 years.  He is a Christian.  He says my Spiritual path is harder to walk than his.  He is present and helps with most rituals.  He helps set-up and tends the fire. 

I have 4 children and 18 grandchildren.  This is not counting my "adopted" children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

So, please join me on this journey of enlightenment.  Together we will explore paganism, spiritual paths, magick, rituals and much more.  We will work together on crafts, sabbaths, esbats, answer questions and whatever you want to do.  Just ask.  Email your thoughts, opinions and questions to:  candya@mchsi.com  Check us out on our website:  www.darkmooncovenofmn.webs.com  and on Witchvox.



No comments:

Post a Comment