Friday, May 10, 2013

Magickal Tools - Are They Necessary

Magickal Tools, are they necessary.  I believe they are wonderful, magickal and help us to transition from the mundane world to the world of the Spiritual.  I have many tools.  Some that where given to me, some that called to me, some that were necessary and some I don't know where they came from.  Each one is loved and honored, each one has a special place.

However, do I believe they are necessary.  No.  I believe that the God and Goddess gave us all we need to have within ourselves.  I think back to the ancestors, the witches that came before us.  Most were poor and would not have had special tools to do their magickal workings. 

We have, in my opinion, all the items we need. We have our heart - for intent, our mind - for knowledge, our hand - for a chalice/cup/cauldron and our finger - for a athame/sword/wand.

I have heard so many witches/pagans/wiccans say - I would practice or do a ritual IF I had the right tools.  Don't wait any longer.  Practice.  Do.  Feel the Magick.

contact me @  candya@mchsi.com  check us out @  www.DarkMoonCovenofMN.webs.com  or on www.witchvox.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment